What keeps me motivated? This is the question you should ask yourself every time before you get out of bed and start facing the daily grind. You see, motivation plays a key role in order for us to accomplish what we must do to reach our goals. Without it, life would always be stagnant and meaningless.
If you find it hard to point out the things that will motivate you, try to take a minute before you start your day and look around you. Try to think of the things that you are most thankful for. Is it your children sound asleep in the comforts of your home? Is it your partner who is always there to support you? Is it the roof above your head which keeps you safe throughout the night? Use these as your daily motivation.
When you’re in the office and you find yourself lacking inspiration, think of your children who depend on you or think of your loved one who believes in you.
Another way to keep you going is to remain positive and to keep a list of affirmations in mind which will help you face day to day tasks. To help you in that area, listed below are statements that if you read and practice daily, will surely help you shift gears and will keep you motivated every day.
20 Positive Affirmations That Will Keep You Motivated
- I live a life full of purpose and motivation
- I am better today than yesterday.
- I grow and learn daily.
- I can face whatever life throws at me.
- My drive and motivation is endless.
- I see motivation anywhere I look.
- Life always gives me something to keep me motivated.
- I enjoy what I am doing and that keeps me motivated.
- Every action I do is always another step closer to my goal.
- I am on the right track to reaching my goals.
- I am confident that I am on my way to reaching my dreams.
- I use challenges as my footstep towards my dream
- There are many good things that are ripe of harvest.
- There are boundless opportunities always waiting for me at the horizon.
- I have a lot of things to be thankful for; these things are the ones that keeps me motivated.
- I exceed expectations when I put my mind into what I am doing.
- People around me see my determination and that also keeps them motivated.
- My motivation keeps my family happy.
- I am happy when I am motivated.
- I feel a sense of achievement every day.